Assistant Ward Clerk – Membership
Works under the direction of the ward clerk and bishopric and fulfills responsibilities assigned to the ward clerk by the bishop as outlined below:
- Certificates for blessing, baptism and confirmation, and priesthood ordination are given to ward members
- Prepare Officers Sustained form for ward Conference
- Record information for ward disciplinary councils
- Maintain and update ward website
Review ward records and reports
- Ensure membership records are updated and accurate
- Ensure certificates of blessing, baptism and confirmation, and priesthood ordinations are given to members.
- Ensure ward’s annual history is kept current and submitted.
- Provide instruction on record-keeping responsibilities
Knowledgeable of audit procedures and reports
Handle ward historical records
Oversee assistant ward clerks
Handbook 1: Chapter 13, section 13.4.2 and 13.4.3
Handbook 1: Chapter 14, section 14.3.2
Bishopric meeting, Ward PEC, Ward Council, all other meetings as assigned by bishop.