Reimbursements on the Church Website
The church’s website allows members to submit reimbursement requests for church-related expenses directly via the Leader and Clerk Resources menu using the steps below. (If you have a Ward calling, then you can submit for ward reimbursements from your ward budget. Stake organization leaders (only) can submit for stake reimbursement from the stake budget. If you are unable to submit for stake reimbursements via the Leader and Clerk Resources, please use the form at the bottom of this page for stake reimbursements.)
- Navigate to www.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, and click the My Account and Ward link.
- Log in using your Church account credentials.
- Select Leader and Clerk Resources in the option menu.
- Click Finance.
- Click Budget.
- Click Payment Request.
- Click the Payee field, and select the appropriate person from the list.
- Type in the Purpose for the expense.
- Make a selection from the Category drop-down list.
- Type in the Amount from the receipt.
- Upload a picture of the receipt into the Upload Receipts field. If using a mobile device, you can use your phone to take a picture and upload the receipt.
- Click Save
Sales Tax Exemption
The church is exempt from paying Texas sales taxes. For small purchases, it is acceptable to pay sales tax and include that in your reimbursement request. For large purchases, you can help preserve church funds by filling out and providing this form to the vendor to claim the sales tax exemption.
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Payments
The Church has implemented EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments – payments are transferred directly into your account. An EFT payment is the preferred method for reimbursements – it is quicker for you to receive your money, checks don’t get lost and the approval and payment process is more efficient. Follow the instructions on the Church website to setup your EFT information.
Submit Reimbursement Requests Through the Stake
For a limited time, you can still submit reimbursement requests for authorized Stake activities through this website but you will receive your reimbursement quicker if submitted through the Church’s website (above). For reimbursement requests through the stake, please plan on 4 weeks between submission on this website and receipt of the reimbursement.
Here are the steps we follow for each reimbursement request:
- Submit form below with receipts
- Reimbursement request will be reviewed by an Assistant Stake Clerk
- Reimbursement request will be reviewed and approved by the organization president
- Reimbursement request will be reviewed and approved by the Stake President
- Assistant Stake Clerk will process reimbursement – EFT payment or check or will be reviewed and approved by the Stake President
- EFT payment is made directly to your account or check is hand-delivered or mailed to the recipient
To submit a reimbursement request for an authorized Stake activity, please complete the form below. The form accepts multiple receipts for a single reimbursement request. Please plan on 4 weeks between submission and receipt of the reimbursement. If reimbursement is urgent, please note the date you need the reimbursement in the expense description.