Assistant Stake Clerk
Works under the direction of the stake presidency and stake clerk and fulfills responsibilities assigned by the stake president and stake clerk as outlined below:
- Melchizedek Priesthood ordination certificates
- Record temple recommend information
- Prepare Officers Sustained form
- Design and print boundary models for realignments
- Oversee transfer of ward records for new wards
- Record information for stake disciplinary councils
- Maintain and update stake website
- Prepare, record and deposit any funds received
- Make sure financial obligations are paid promptly
- Prepare annual stake budget
- Reconcile accounts
Review ward records and reports
- Ensure membership records are updated and accurate
- Ensure certificates of blessing, baptism and confirmation, and priesthood ordinations are given to members.
- Ensure ward’s annual history is kept current and submitted.
- Provide instruction on record-keeping responsibilities
Knowledgeable of audit procedures and reports
Handle stake historical records
Handbook 1: Chapter 13, section 13.3.2 and 13.3.3
Handbook 1: Chapter 14, section 14.2.2
Stake presidency meeting, Stake PEC, Stake Council, all other meetings as assigned by stake president.